Saturday, August 7, 2010

日本菜 - Japanese Food

Friday night, we went to a Japanese restaurant with about half of our class. The two Japanese guys in our class ordered us a bunch of authentic Japanese yakitori(kebabs). I ate some crazy stuff like cow tongue, chicken butt, and chicken heart. It was all really good. Of the weird stuff, chicken heart was probably my favorite. They said next time we would go to a sushi restaurant. They paid for my meal because they said I was not old enough to have a job, so I didn't complain.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Clarke,

    You will be happy to know that the NYTimes had an article this past Wednesday called Beak-to-Tail Chicken Yakitori, http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/11/dining/11appe.html?_r=1&ref=dining, so I can cook it for you the next time you are in NYC>

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are much braver than I, Clarke. I am very happy that you are truly testing the waters in HK and the environs.

    ReplyDelete