Thursday, June 10, 2010

学校 - School

So, school started Monday, and I've been busy ever since. We have class from 9:30-12:50 and then 2:30-4:20. I've had to squeeze in a bunch of stuff in between classes like open a bank account, get things signed, etc. The classes are pretty hard and in all Chinese, but I can definitely tell I'm getting better already. The people in my class are from all over the world. There are people from Japan, Korea, Germany, England, and Canada. This weekend we are thinking about going to Victoria's Peak on Saturday, so I'll be sure to take tons of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it didn't occur to me that all your classes would be in Chinese. How amazing. What a fabulous experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to viewing the pictures from Saturday.

    ReplyDelete